Panneau de contrôle du modérateur ]

Prochaine Nationals

For all our friends in Europe, and the rest of the world : you are welcome !

Prochaine Nationals

Messagepar beignets chaud » Mar Oct 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Quelqu'un peut-il me quand et où les prochaines «Nationals» seront dire? En espérant faire mieux que moi ici à nos ressortissants. Mais si je dois juste amusant c'est bien aussi.Fun, mais = beaucoup de vent! Merci.

Beignets Chauds
Jonathan Weston
Weta 397
Beignets Chauds
beignets chaud

Re: Prochaine Nationals

Messagepar pgenestier » Mer Oct 22, 2014 12:03 am

Hi Donuts!

The next french national should take place the first week-end of July in Carnac (like this year).
Edelweiss 2 - N° 542
pgenestier

Messagepar beignets chaud » Mer Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Merci! The regatta Cavalier or something in May also looks interesting, where the water is hot and you have to bring your sunscreen! I would like to meet some Weta sailors in person. My dream is to move to France and perhaps invest in a business as I have no chance of getting work there due to high unemployment an no work visas. I am a photographer also with video skills and some sailing skills as well! http://www.jwestonphotography.com and of course for those of you that follow the mind numbing Yahoo Group, I am the hot donut... http://www.youtube.com/hotyachts I have narrowed my options to somewhat inland areas where historical type stone houses are more affordable, such as Aquitaine, Brittany, Pays de Loire, Burgundy... but could be totally wrong, so I need to visit again. and explore. I was told the best time to do this is in hiver when the weather is at its worst. I just quit my job so the only thing holding my wife and dog back is future income probabilities. Perhaps a small hotel investment or something I can operate, or a donut shop? Au revoir...

Jonathan
Jonathan Weston
Weta 397
Beignets Chauds
beignets chaud

Messagepar pgenestier » Jeu Nov 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Hello Jonathan,

Beside the french national, the best opportunity for you to meet plety of Weta owners and Weta Classe France members will be on Dec 13rd during the Paris Boat Show: we have the class association yearly general assembly and Weta challenge prize distribution.

Best regards,

Philippe
Edelweiss 2 - N° 542
pgenestier

Messagepar beignets chaud » Lun Nov 24, 2014 4:11 am

That sounds like a great idea, Phillippe. Thanks for suggesting. I'm finding that the more i research the possibilities of moving to France, obtaining a long visa, and gaining income, the more walls of high water I run against. It seems like the gite business is saturated and depressed, I can't get a work visa, and partnering in any venture is like wearing a blindfold and walking the plank. Well, I have made a life of running against the wind so I won't give up easily.

Jonathan
Jonathan Weston
Weta 397
Beignets Chauds
beignets chaud